The question most asked by players of paintball, whether they are beginners or experts at the game is; ‘What is the best paintball marker available in the market?’ Of course; this question can only be answered after taking some very important factors into consideration due to which players of any level can get the ideal marker for themselves.
The variety and style of the gear has changed significantly as the game of paintball has steadily grown more and more each year. Now, almost every type of firearm can be found in the markets, such as shotguns, rifles and even pistols!
It only makes sense to keep a handgun as a side piece in the event that the main marker runs out of air or malfunctions in some other way, so that at least players can still stay active in the game. Many people also take full advantage of tournaments in which the rule of one marker per person isn’t in effect.
TIPPMANN TIPX .68 CALIBER PAINTBALL PISTOL
Players all over the world consider Tippmann to be one of the leading manufacturer of everything paintball and rightfully so. They have created some of the most popular firearms over the years, and paintball players of every level praise their exceptional gear.
The one in question, namely the TiPX .68 Caliber Paintball Pistol is in conjunction with the true military style, and has become the number one choice when purchasing a reliable sidearm.
Featuring two 7 ball magazines which use .68 caliber balls, this paintball handgun is designed to be lightweight and extremely compact.
- Under-barrel 12 gram air system of CO2, paired with a metal trigger that is easy to load
- The trigger pushes CO2 on the first try
- Spool valve system increases air efficiency
- Minimal recoil
- Two 7 ball magazines
- External velocity adjuster; .68 caliber balls and 8 bps feed rate
- Also includes a maintenance kit and a carrying case with a weight of 1 pound 11 ounces
EMPIRE BT SA-17 PAINTBALL PISTOL MARKER
This incredibly durable piece by Empire comes with a precision milled aluminum body that gives the handgun long lasting quality and resilience.
Equipped with a spring feed system, players can shoot 10 rounds at a time with this piece.
Moreover, the handgun looks back to the 80s’ and uses the trusted frame of the US-P semi auto pistol; while also being equipped with accessories to personalize and customize the weapon according to the player’s preferences. This handgun is very easy to use and maintain as well.
- Quick Change 12 gram CO2 System
- A ten round magazine with balls of .68 caliber
- A threaded Barrel Tip for accessories
- A quick strip bold and hammer system, ideal for easy maintenance
- A reversible ball feed tube
KINGMAN TRAINING ERASER 11MM MARKER
This paintball handgun by Kingman isn’t like any other, as you can get the weight and feel of a real hand pistol with this beauty. The paintball marker uses 11mm sized paint balls, of .68 calibers each and can shoot efficiently and with due precision.
Each 12 gram CO2 cartridge has the ability of shooting up to 80 paint balls at a time which gives the Kingman Training Eraser Paintball Marker air efficiency that no other marker can rival. An ideal pistol marker and best suited for simulated environments and training practice; players will be very happy with this choice.
The whole package includes two 12g CO2 cartridges, 100 rounds of paintballs, a squeegee and a Barrel Blocking Device to help its maintenance.
- An all aluminum body
- Reversed striker valve system
- Magazine style loading
- Fires only 11mm sized paintballs
- CO2 cartridge knob along with an assisting lever
- External velocity adjuster
- High visibility feature
- Simulated cocking action
- Highly durable anodized matte finish
- Quick releasing striker bolt
- Rubber gripped panel
- Aluminum trigger frame designed ergonomically
- Weight: 2.4 lbs